Some people find love earlier in life while some find love later in life, however time does not entirely matter. What matters most is the happiness that comes with it.
Some female celebrities are living proof that waiting for love can pay off.
Kourtney Kardashian became a first time bride some days ago, like wise Nollywood actress Rita Dominic who got married about a month ago.
Let’s have a look at some female celebrities who got married in their 40s.
1. After announcing her engagement to Barker in october 2021, Kourtney Kardashian officially got married to her husband in Santa Babra, the same town in which Barker proposed less than a year ago.
Having becoming a first time bride at age 43, Kourtney and Barker had three wedding ceremony, the third and final one was held in Italy a week after the second one.
2. Salma Hayek was 42 when she tied the knot with a french billionaire. Despite marrying one of the richest men in the world, she had a toned down ceremony which was held on valentines day 2009, at a City Hall in Paris, France.
3. Hollywood actress Jessica Chastin revealed to WSJ magazine in 2018, that Prior to meeting her husband, she “Never wanted to get married”
She got married to a fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo in his native in italy in June 2017 when she was 40 years old.
4. After years of being questioned about her love life, popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic began her forever journey with Fidelis Anosike in April 2022 after they tied the knot in Imo state, in what could be tagged as a star studded wedding ceremony, which also got the internet buzzing for days.
5. Kemi Adetiba is a Nigerian filmmaker and television director who is currently married to her long time lover Oscar Heman Ackah.
Kemi’s wedding introduction and court wedding was held on April 22, 2022 in a star studded ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria.